Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Living in a Crazy World...Lucky Dube...


Photo credit: Google images


So there I was in a cab and the driver had a Lucky Dube's mp3 collection stuck into his car stereo player, and as songs switched from one to the next I was about to become an obstinate passenger and ask for the driver to change the music and play something better when the intro to Lucky Dube's "Crazy World" came on.


Photo credit: Google images


So far, so good, we are still living today, but we dont know what tommorrow will bring. And now I can't get two things off my mind, the little boy's prayer "now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep and if I die before I wake I pray the lord my soul to take". That and Dube's voice reechoing that we're living in a crazy world.


Photo credit: Google images


Here's a link for you to download and enjoy Lucky Cube in "Crazy World"



PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR POSTS



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar