Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Imaginary Garden

I did a post about poetry and texting today over at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads. I would love to hear your input. Texting is becoming more and more part of our daily language. We see it in movies and television. I have seen it already cross over into books, what about you? How do you feel about this type of communication?  Do you like it, hate it?  I think it is here to stay, what about you?   My exercise is to write a poem, using some texting.  Check this out:

BARD ENGLISH: SHAKESPEARE TEXTIFIED

'Shll I cmpre thee 2 a smmrs dy

Tho art mre lvly + mre tmprte

Rgh wnds do shke da drlin bds of may

+ smmrs lese hath all 2 shrt a dte

smtmes 2 hot da i of hvn shnes

+ oftn s hs gld cmplxn dimmd

+ evry fair frm fair smtms dilclns

by chce r ntre's chngig corse untrmmd

Bt thy eternl smmr shll nt fde

nr lse pssessn of dat fair tho owst

Nr sll Dth brg tho wndr'st n his shde

whenin etrnl lnes 2 time tho grwst

so lng as mn cn brthe or i's cn c

so lng lvs dis + dis gvs lfe 2 thee'


I am combing two challenge in one, yeah wish me luck.  We had another prompt to write a poem based on a song, that has impact on us.  I chose this song, I saw Melanie on X-Factor sing it.The words ring true for me.  It was original done by Beyonce.   My family calls me artsy, crazy and turbo. I have so many nicknames, lol.



UTM my dream is a hobby
IYD I can't compete
Wasting my time
VIP is your wirld, not mine
I hid  CR8tive, my wirld
2MORO you will read my words, but not today
Crossroads are here
I found my voice
I don’t want to be pulled off path again
Detours hurt my <333
Circle me like crows, dark doorways of regret
CR8ing illuminates my soul
You act ZZZ when I talk
You are AWOL in my world
ADN I wait for you to wake
CY turbo d/c
1DR if you ever will

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar