"I do"
"I will"
And together
easily amused.
![]() |
| unknown |
![]() |
| pinterest via |
where does
time fly?
![]() |
| pinterest via |
It lands at a point of
longitude
where you elegantly flitter
![]() |
| pinterest via |
upward
and settle into a state
and posture
![]() |
| pinterest via |
of peace
where you profess:
I'm not getting old.
I'm growing up.
![]() |
| pinterest via |
Because time does go
somewhere
![]() |
| pinterest via |
and during that flight
![]() |
| via |
your story
is being written on earth
and
will be
read in eternity.
Here is one of my illustrations for
a new set of cards to
celebrate or announce the marriage journey
for someone you love.
| castles crowns and cottages © |
You can see them in my Etsy shop:
![]() |
| click here |
Photo credits for header top left to right:
is written by Anita Rivera ©















0 Yorumlar