Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Mother said Ji Suk-jin was real Slack"

In a recent recording of SBS Running Man broadcast on the 1st, Lee Kwang-soo complained to Yo Jae-suk that Ji Suk-jin said, You are your senior but I am my brother. My mother watched the broadcast and said, Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.When Yo Jae-Suk asked Jean So-min, Who is your Running Man Slack? Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted Slack brother! And once again made the members laugh.Jeon So-min revealed about Haha: Haha is very Slack.I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, and I talk about the past. However, the Slack Brothers consistently made the scene atmosphere pleasant with a clear appearance that did not care.

In a recent recording of SBS 'Running Man' broadcast on the 1st, Lee Kwang-soo complained to Yo Jae-suk that Ji Suk-jin said, "You are your senior but I am my brother." "My mother watched the broadcast and said, 'Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.'"

When Yo Jae-Suk asked Jean So-min, "Who is your 'Running Man' Slack?" Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted "Slack brother!" And once again made the members laugh.

Jeon So-min revealed about Haha: "Haha is very Slack. I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, and I talk about the past. " However, the Slack Brothers consistently made the scene atmosphere pleasant with a clear appearance that did not care.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar