Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ann Summer reveals some new designs - finally!

 For a while there, Ann Summers had gotten really boring. It was all about the same patterns being recycled on the same shapes. You could almost predict the styles you would see coming back in year after year. Fair enough, a best seller is a best seller - but seriously, it was getting old. So I got sent some imagery today of their new stuff and I almost deleted it without opening it. I'm really glad I did because it's gorgeous.
Strappy, colorful and almost vintage inspired. It makes such a change from some of the cheap gaudy things they have stocked over the years. I am impressed by the purple piece above. The usual prices apply with Ann Summers - €38 for a bra and around €18 for the underpants. While they are not cheap, its nice to have something a little bit wow for a change!
The pieces are available in stores from today

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar