Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rich Hill - Anyone in Ireland know who he is? Because i didn't.....


“I used to look at her in ads when she was modeling for ads, like Akademiks in XXL. She used to be in those ads! Those ads I used to jerk off to as a kid! That’s my wife! It’s crazy, you know? I’ll find you one that I found recently of her. It was in Complex.” He called it up on his iPhone."

“Yeah, I learned that alcohol and coke? Is kind of for faggots. You know, like, in my eyes. I’ll drink alcohol to get a lean, don’t get me wrong, but, like, something about the people who are addicted to alcohol and cocaine, they seemed like fags to me,” he said. “Not ‘fags’ as in ‘gay.’ I have nothing against gay people. Mad people in my family are gay.”

“You know the model Stephanie Seymour?” he said pointing at [FAO Schwartz]. “One time her son had a sleepover and they rented out the entire place. I wasn’t invited because I’d transferred to another school or something.”

- There are things that I occasionally miss due to not being an American. I know who Tommy Hilfiger is. Lets face it, you'd want to be really reclusive to miss that! But I didn't know he had an arsehole for a son. This is an interview for the New York Observer, which he did at the start of August. I miss it because I didn't know who he was, so I considered it not important. But this is bollocks. I'm sorry, considering that the man in question thinks he has been misquoted - but you should NEVER use the word 'fags' or ' faggot' in ANY sense of any meaning. Especially not in an interview where the press are DYING for you to fuck up.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar